Sunday, April 27, 2008

Progress and Pics

I finally got around to taking some photos of how the projects are going. Some are progressing better than others.

Squidge cloth

I'm very happy with The Squidge Cloth. It brings me peace now when I work on it.

When Frogs Attack!

Sadly, there were some problems with the hat. On the bright side, I got some better circular needles with a gentler slope from the cord onto the needle, so I think I'll struggle less with working the knitting around. I'm trying to find the silver lining.

Ribby Stripey Scarf

The scarf is actually the first project I started, but I don't know if it will be the first one I finish. It's a hybrid of the first two projects from the Stitch-n-Bitch book. I really love the colors I selected for it, but man does it take forever. It will probably be a while before I'm ready to dive back into this one.

1 comment:

Nick Jong said...

Yeah, the dishcloth is looking good, and it's almost half done!